The DE-1734 radar detector is one of Whistler's lower-end models. It includes a numeric signal strength indicator, which displays a number which increases as the signal gets stronger. The Whistler DE-1734 also offers 3 city modes, which allows you to control your threshold for false alarms.
The Whistler DE-1734 responds to all types of radar currently in use by police, and provides 360 degree detection of all types of laser guns laser. The Whistler DE-1734 is immune to the VG-2 detector, and provides alerts when VG-2 is in use. Basic support is included for SWS alerts as well.
Whistler DE-1734 Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
- Safety Warning System™ (SWS™) Alert
- VG-2 Undetectable
- VG-2 Alert
- Icon Display
- Numeric Signal Strength Indicator
- 3 City Modes plus Highway Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Vehicle Battery Saver
- Volume Control
- Self Test
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Whistler DE-1734
- Windshield Bracket
- Power Cord
- Owners Manual
Whistler DE-1734 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 in. x 2.85 in. x 1.3 in.
- Weight: 5.5 oz