The Whistler CR70 radar detector provides total radar band protection and total laser detection from radar and laser threats on the road, including technology for the LIT Truspeed® S, Laser Ally™ and Laser Atlanta® Stealth Mode with 360° Maxx coverage and POP mode detection.
The CR70 features an easy to read numeric icon display with dim and dark modes. Two bright blue periscopic LEDs on top of the detector flash to get your attention during an alert. The CR70 has three city modes and highway mode to adjust the sensitivity level in town and Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) to help prevent false alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors on roads and highways.
The CR 70 also has VG-2 detection. Other features include Alert Priority, Real Voice™ technology, a Stay Alert feature to help keep you alert during long trips, auto quiet mode, setting saver and a battery saver.
The Whistler CR70 comes with windshield bracket, power cord, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Whistler CR70 Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
- POP Mode
- Safety Warning System™ (SWS™) Alert
- VG-2 Alert
- Real Voice™ Alerts
- Numeric Icon Display
- Dual Blue Alert Periscope LEDs
- Blue Numeric Signal Strength Indicator
- Dual Alert Display
- Alert Priority
- TFSR Filter
- 3 City Modes and Highway Mode
- Audio Alert Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Dim/Dark Display Settings
- Vehicle Battery Saver
- Setting Saver
- Stay Alert Feature
- Volume Control
- Self Test
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Whistler CR70
- Whistler CR70 Radar Detector
- Windshield Mounting Bracket
- Straight Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
Whistler CR70 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.460 x 2.830 x 1.260 in.
- Weight: .33 lbs