The Whistler CR75 Laser Radar Detector gives you complete radar band and laser detection on the road, including technology for the LIT Truspeed® S, Laser Ally™ and Laser Atlanta® Stealth Mode with 360° Maxx coverage and POP mode detection.
The CR75 has a bright blue OLED text display with dim and dark modes and two bright blue periscopic LEDs on top of the detector flash to get your attention during an alert. The CR75 provides filtering with three city modes and highway mode to adjust the sensitivity level while in town and Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) to help eliminate false alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors on roads and highways.
The CR 75 also has VG-2 detection capability and a built-in digital compass that displays headings and degrees in 5° increments. Other features include Alert Priority, Real Voice™ technology, a Stay Alert feature to help keep you alert during long trips, selectable tones, auto quiet mode, setting saver and selectable auto off.
The Whistler CR75 comes with windshield bracket, power cord, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Whistler CR75 Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
- POP Mode
- Safety Warning System™ (SWS™) Alert
- VG-2 Alert
- Real Voice™ Alerts
- Blue OLED Text Display
- Dual Blue Alert Periscope LEDs
- Blue Numeric Signal Strength Indicator
- Dual Alert Display
- Alert Priority
- Digital Compass
- TFSR Filter
- 3 City Modes and Highway Mode
- Audio Alert Only Mode
- Visual Alert Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Dim/Dark Display Settings
- Selectable Auto Off
- Setting Saver
- Stay Alert Feature
- Volume Control
- Self Test
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Whistler CR75
- Whistler CR75 Radar Detector
- Windshield Mounting Bracket
- Straight Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
Whistler CR75 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.460 x 2.830 x 1.260 in.
- Weight: .34 lbs