The Uniden LRD450 Laser and Radar Detector offers long range and good value at a great low price. With its compact size, simple interface and easy-to-read icon text display, the LRD450 provides protection from all radar and laser guns without becoming complicated.
The LRD450 has two city modes and highway mode to filter out the noise of false signals. It also has POP™ detect mode to detect the single-pulse Doppler radar prevalent on some K and Ka band radar guns.
The LRD 450 is designed to minimize detection from VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV radar detector detectors (RDD). This invisibility is a feature generally found on expensive, high end detectors, but on the Uniden LRD450, it's part of the package.
Other features include voice alerts, Advanced K Filter, dim settings, volume knob, mute option, alphanumeric signal strength LED, setting saver, power on self test, and a reset option to bring the radar detector back to its default settings.
The Uniden LRD450 comes complete with windshield bracket, 12-volt power cord with spare fuse, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Uniden LRD450 Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- POP™ Mode Detection
- VG-2 Stealth
- Spectra 1 and IV Undetectable
- Voice Announce
- Icon Text Display
- Signal Strength Indicator
- 2 City Modes and Highway Mode
- Advanced K Filter
- Audio Alert Only Mode
- Visual Alert Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Dim/Dark Display Settings
- Setting Saver
- Volume Control
- Self Test
- Reset Feature
- Quick Release Mount
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Uniden LRD450
- Uniden LRD450 Radar Detector
- Windshield Mounting Bracket
- Hook and Loop Fastener Tape
- Straight 12V DC Power Cord
- Spare Fuse For DC Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
Uniden LRD450 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 in. (D) x 2.7 in. (W) x 1.16 in. (H) / 110.00 mm (D) x 69.00 mm (W) x 29.50 mm (H)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (115g)