The Escort 9500i radar detector is a revolutionary product, combining a high performance radar detector with GPS technology to practically eliminate false alerts and allow user programmable warnings for fixed red light, speed cameras, and speed traps.
When you receive a false alert at a fixed location, such as a retail store, you can quickly and easily "mark" the location using the Escort 9500i's TrueLock feature. After a location is marked, you will never receive another alert in that location for that specific frequency. Also, if you have red light cameras or speed cameras in your area, you can mark the location and in the future the 9500i will always alert you as you approach that location. This is even great for common speed trap locations!
The Escort Passport 9500i is also able to offer several other unique features because of the built-in GPS. General false alert filtering is improved because the detector can now sense the speed of your vehicle - at slower speeds, sensitivity is reduced to eliminate false alerts. The Escort 9500i's SpeedAlert feature will display your current speed when it provides an alert.
The Escort 9500i also offers a unique AutoVolume feature. A built-in microphone senses the ambient noise level in the vehicle and adjusts the volume level accordingly. The 9500i has a red alpha-numeric text display and is the first product from Escort to feature voice alerts. Detection for the European Ku radar band and POP radar is also supported.
This Passport 9500i features a brilliant blue display
, and is also available with a high intensity red display
The Escort 9500i is designed to integrate with the Cincinnati Microwave ZR4 Laser Defense System
Four High-Resolution Display Modes
|The Escort 9500i features a powerful display, which has 4 possible modes: |
- In the standard bar graph mode, the Escort 9500i will show one band that was detected and a bar graph representing the signal strength.
- In ExpertMeter™ mode, the 9500i can identify band and relative signal strength of up to radar 8 signals at once.
- In SpecDisplay™ mode, the detector will show the band and actual frequency being detected.
- In SpeedAlert mode, the detector will show the speed at which you are traveling.
Includes SmartCord MuteDisplay™ Power Cord
The SmartCord MuteDisplay™ accessory is a unique power cord with a power-on indicator, an alert lamp that warns you of radar and laser, and a convenient mute button right on the lighter plug! It's the perfect addition for any car when reaching the detector's mute button on the windshield is a stretch. Also, for discreet night driving, put your Passport 9500i detector in the dark mode, and use the SmartCord MuteDisplay™ for visual alerts. Other drivers won't know you have a detector.
Includes Aluminum Travel Case
This radar detector comes complete with a high quality aluminum travel case! This durable case is perfect for transporting your radar detector and all accessories from one vehicle to another. It is also perfect for storing your 9500i to discourage theft when you are away from the vehicle.
Escort Passport 9500i Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
- Selectable POP Mode Detection
- Safety Warning System™ (SWS™)
- SmartShield® VG-2 Immunity
- GPS Chipset Eliminates False Alerts
- TrueLock False Alert Signal Rejection
- Mark Location Speed Trap Database
- SpeedAlert Speed Display
- Crystal-Clear Voice Alerts
- Detailed SWS™ Alerts
- Brilliant Blue Text Display
- Bar Graph Signal Strength Indicator With 3 Modes
- ExpertMeter™ Multiple Threat Display
- Ku Band Detection
- AutoSensitivity™ Mode
- Selectable Bands
- City, Highway, and AutoSensitivity Modes
- Earphone Jack
- Audio Alert Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Maximum/Medium/Minimum/Dark Display Settings
- Auto Brightness Adjustment
- Low Voltage Warning
- Battery Voltage Indicator
- Auto Memory Retention
- Software Upgradable
- SpecDisplay™ Display Option
- AutoVolume Automatically Adjustable Audio Levels
- SmartCord Power Cord Included
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Passport 9500i Customizable Features
- Power-on Indication - 5 ways to configure the standard display, including current speed and battery voltage
- Power-on Sequence - Standard/Fast
- SpeedAlert - on/off
- Signal Strength Meter - Standard/ExpertMeter™/SpecDisplay™
- Auto Mute - on/off
- AutoVolume - on/off
- Units - English/Metric
- Voice Alerts - on/off
- Brightness - Auto/Minimum/Medium/Maximum/Dark
- Bands Detected - Bands Detected - Any individual band(s), including laser can be disabled.
Included with the Escort Passport 9500i
- Quick Release Windshield Bracket
- Coiled SmartCord Power Cord
- Aluminum Travel Case
- Reference Card
- Owner's Manual
Escort Passport 9500i Specifications
- Dimensions: 1.4" H x 2.90" W x 5.35" L