All new Laser ShifterPro sensors!
The Escort 9500ci is truly the ultimate radar detector. It is the world's only radar detector that combines all of the following high-end features: discreet installation, complete immunity to all current and future radar detector detectors (RDDs), GPS functionality to help eliminate false alerts and allow for marking of speed trap locations, an updatable database of fixed red light and speed camera locations, front laser shifting, and, of course, superior radar and laser detection. If you're looking for the best, the Escort 9500ci is the obvious choice.
With the Escort 9500ci, a powerful radar antenna mounts under the hood of your vehicle. Two Laser ShifterPro receivers are mounted on the front of the vehicle for the ultimate laser protection. Two optional laser shifters can also be mounted on the rear. These shifters actually prevent police laser guns from receiving a speed reading from your vehicle. Small control and display modules and an amplified speaker can be mounted anywhere inside the vehicle. By installing these components in discrete locations, you can achieve an invisible installation.
Like the Beltronics STi Magnum
windshield mounted detector, the Escort 9500ci produces no signal leakage, meaning it cannot be detected by any current or future RDDs. Police use RDDs to locate vehicles that are using radar detectors.
Like the windshield mounted Escort 9500ix
, the Escort 9500ci includes a GPS antenna which helps to eliminate false alerts and notify you of fixed photo enforcement devices that cannot be detected by a typical radar detector (such as red light cameras). The 9500ci is loaded with Escort's DEFENDER® database of photo enforcement locations, including red light cameras, speed cameras and known speed traps across North America. This database is constantly updated, and with the included three year subscription to the DEFENDER® database, the 9500ci can easily be updated with the very latest information.
One of the most important benefits of the GPS functionality is the ability to eliminate false alerts. When you receive a false alert at a fixed location, such as a retail store, you can quickly and easily "mark" the location. After a location is marked, you will never receive another alert in that location for that specific frequency. The 9500ci uses a new Adaptive Signal Processing system to learn the precise location and frequency of each radar signal and determine if the threat is real. The 9500ci's Autolearn feature, when enabled, will automatically identify the location of a false alert after several passes. The Escort 9500ci's SpeedAlert feature will display your current speed when it provides an alert.
The Escort 9500ci includes front laser shifters / receivers. This allows it to provide the same functionality of the ZR4 laser shifter - actually blocking police laser guns from receiving your vehicle's speed. This functionality can be disabled in areas where laser shifting may be illegal.
The 9500ci is a radar detector package like none other ever produced. It is truly a world class product that has taken this industry to a new level.
NoteThe Escort 9500ci will require installation. Installation may include mounting the radar detection unit under the hood of your car, and/or hard wiring the control panel's power cable. If you have never installed something like this before, please take this unit to a professional for installation.
NOT FOR USE OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA.
Comes Fully Equipped
Escort Passport 9500ci Features
- X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
- 360° Protection against all types of Laser
- Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
- Selectable POP Mode Detection
- Safety Warning System™ (SWS™)
- TotalShield Technology - Complete "RDD" Undetectability
- SmartShield® VG-2 Immunity
- Spectre Undetectable
- 2 Laser ShifterPro Sensors
- GPS Chipset Eliminates False Alerts
- DEFENDER® Speed / Red Light Camera Database
- TrueLock False Alert Signal Rejection
- Mark Location Speed Trap Database
- SpeedAlert™ Speed Display
- Discrete Out of Sight Installation
- Crystal-Clear Voice Alerts
- Detailed SWS™ Alerts
- Brilliant Blue Text Display
- Bar Graph Signal Strength Indicator With 3 Modes
- ExpertMeter™ Multiple Threat Display
- AutoSensitivity™ Mode
- Selectable Bands
- Auto, Auto-No X, and Highway Sensitivity Modes
- Earphone Jack
- Audio Alert Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Auto/Maximum/Medium/Minimum/Dark Display Settings
- Auto Brightness Adjustment
- Low Voltage Warning
- Battery Voltage Indicator
- Auto Memory Retention
- Software Upgradable
- SpecDisplay™ Display Option
- Fully Adjustable Audio Levels
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Passport 9500ci Customizable Features
- Power-on Indication - 5 ways to configure the standard display, including current speed and battery voltage
- GPS - on/off
- Auto Learn - on/off
- SpeedAlert - on/off
- Signal Strength Meter - Standard/ExpertMeter™/SpecDisplay™
- Auto Mute - on/off
- Units - English/Metric
- Bands Detected - Any individual band(s), including laser can be disabled.
- Markers - Database Markers + User Markers / User Markers Only
- Laser Shifters - Receive + Shift / Receive Only
Included with the Escort 9500ci
- Display Module
- Control Module
- Radar Receiver
- Two Front Laser Receivers / Shifters
- GPS Antenna
- Amplified Speaker
- Bi-Color LED
- Mounting Hardware
- 3 Year Defender® Database Subscription
- Owners Manual
- Installation Guide
Escort Passport 9500ci Dimensions (W x D x H inches)
- Display: 1.950 x 0.666 x .0.627
- Control: 1.950 x 0.425 x .0.650
- Radar Receiver: 3.680 x 4.120 x 1.200
- Front Shifters: 3.160 x 0.890 x 0.600
- GPS: 1.952 x 2.699 x 2.940
- Interface: 2.850 x 0.810 x 2.940
- Speaker: 2.250 x 2.116 x 2.250