Do you have a speeding ticket and want to fight it in court? Are you looking for expert advice on how to best avoid speeding tickets? Let veteran police officer Richard Wallace II teach you how to beat your speeding ticket, and avoid tickets in the future!!
Mr. Wallace is a former police officer and an expert on the subject of speeding tickets. If you purchase the "Educated Guide...", you have the opportunity to call his corporate office and get his personal advice on your speeding ticket matter FREE OF CHARGE! Just because you purchased his book! Mr. Wallace is one of the very few authors on earth who personally returns ALL of his customer calls seeking advice directly and spends as much time speaking and consulting with the customer as necessary.
Book Description Do you speed? Are you afraid of getting a speeding ticket? Let a veteran police officer teach you:
A police officer for 14 years in the state of Connecticut, author Richard Wallace II is an expert on the subject of speeding tickets, and the various speed detection devices being currently used by members of law enforcement today. He has been directly involved in the stopping of motorists on speeding related charges, and has issued many citations for said violations over his 14 year career in law enforcement. Who better to know the ins and outs about speeding and how speed is detected, but a police officer! By using this information, one can expect to save hundreds of dollars in fines and insurance charges, as well as keeping ones operator's license. The small price paid for this book will be saved over and over!
- How unfairly the system treats the speeder.
- That the main emphasis of issuing speeding tickets is to raise revenue for the town, city or state and the insurance companies! It is not done for the benefit of public safety!
- How you can learn to speed and not get caught!
- All about various speed detection devices being used by law enforcement today, and their many flaws and weaknesses!
- What to say and do if you are stopped by the police for speeding which may get you out of a ticket!
- How to challenge any speed detection device based ticket in court and win!
- Most of the information is applicable in all 50 states!
- ...And much much more!