(800) 584-1445CONTACT US
0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Cobra XRS 9545 Radar Detector

$5 GROUND SHIPPING!!!

Quick Overview

The Cobra XRS-9545 14 band™ radar detector features Cobra's Xtreme Range Superheterodyne™ Technology, which provides more range than similarly priced prior Cobra models. The Cobra 9540 features an alpha numeric display with a signal strength indicator and user selectable voice alerts. The XRS-9545 also offers the intuitive IntelliMute™ feature, and will detect the European Ku band.

Availability: Discontinued

$84.95
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. It was replaced by the Cobra XRS 9670 Radar Detector .

Details

The Cobra XRS-9545 14 band™ radar detector features Cobra's Xtreme Range Superheterodyne™ Technology, which provides more range than similarly priced prior Cobra models. The Cobra 9545 features DigiView® Data Display with a signal strength indicator and user selectable voice alerts.

The XRS-9545 radar detector also includes Cobra's intuitive IntelliMute™ feature, which will automatically mute the detector based on your speed. This model will also detect POP radar and also has built-in support for the Ku band which is currently used in Europe.

The Cobra XRS-9545 responds to all types of radar currently in use by police, and provides 360 degree detection of all types of laser guns. The XRS-9545 also provides detailed messages from Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert warning systems. The Cobra XRS-9545 is immune to the VG-2 radar detector detector and Spectre I, and provides alerts when VG-2 and Spectre I/IV is in use.

Cobra's Strobe Alert will alert motorists to over 50,000 emergency vehicles equipped with strobe transmitters that activate red lights at traffic intersections in emergency high speed situations. Call your local Fire/Police department for your area coverage.

Cobra XRS-9545 Features

  • X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
  • 360° Protection against all types of Laser
  • Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
  • POP Mode
  • Safety Alert®
  • Strobe Alert™
  • VG-2 Undetectable
  • VG-2 Alert
  • Spectre I Undetectable
  • Select Between Voice or Tone Alerts
  • Detailed Safety Alerts
  • Digital Alpha-Numeric Text Display
  • Signal Strength Indicator
  • Ku Band Detection
  • City and Highway Modes
  • Audio Jack
  • Audio Only Mode
  • Visual Only Mode
  • Auto and Manual Muting
  • IntelliMute™
  • 4 Level Display Dimming
  • Stay Set Electronic Memory
  • Volume Control
  • Self Test
  • IntelliMute® Pro
  • One Year Manufacturer Warranty

Included with the Cobra XRS-9545

  • Windshield Bracket
  • Coiled Power Cord
  • Hook and Loop Fasteners
  • Owners Manual

Cobra XRS 9545 Specifications

  • Dimensions: 1.3 in. x 2.80 in. x 4.4 in.
  • Weight: 5.2 oz.

Additional Information

Signals DetectedInstant-On (Pulse) Radar, K Band, Ka Band, Ku Band, Laser (front / rear), POP Mode Radar, Safety Alert®, Strobe Alert™, X Band
Warranty1 Year
RDD ImmunitySpectre Undetectable, VG-2 Alert, VG-2 Undetectable
Display TypeText
Mounting StyleWindshield
Audio OptionsAudio Jack, Voice Alerts
  1. Very Good Detector review by Roy on 9/4/2013
    Rating

    Picks up all the local Police bands, but out in the Highways, it does not pick up the Highway Patrol (Dept. of Public Safety in Texas. This model is very limited in its bands. It is very disappointing that doesn't pick up the state police. Would I recommend it - Yes I would, it's better than nothing at all.

  2. Cobra XRS 9545 review by Zipperhead on 8/13/2012
    Rating

    90% of the time works like a champ, the other 10% is for false signals on house alarms.By default KU,Pop alert,and X alerts are turned off. Well I turn on because I want to know what is going with what frequecy.All in all product works good.I have noticed with in City range is shorten and so is your reaction time. So put in Highway and hit the gas pedal.

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

 1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Rating