The Blinder M20 X-Treme laser jammer includes 2 of Blinder's top-rated laser blocking transceivers, enough to completely protect the front of a vehicle. If you are looking for a solution that protects the rear of your vehicle as well, check out the Blinder M40 laser jammer
Blinder laser jammers are high performance products that have been found to outperform all other laser jammers on the market today. Blinder is so confident in their jammers, that they even offer a speeding ticket guarantee
! If you get a speeding ticket and the police officer was using laser, Blinder will pay your ticket (restrictions apply).
The Blinder M-20 XTreme jammer boasts quite a few important features. It only responds to true police laser guns -- it will never provide false alerts. It is software upgradeable, so if newer technology appears you're not left out in the cold. The lenses detach and are inexpensive to replace if they are damaged from road debris. The M20 utilizes epoxy filled components, which minimizes corrosion and moisture damage, and it is backed by a two year warranty. What more do you need?
NoteThe Blinder M20 requires installation. If you are not experienced installing this type of equipment, we recommend you take it to a professional installer.
What They're Saying About Blinder X-Treme
In RadarTest.com's laser jammer review, Craig Peterson tested seven jammers and said the following of the Blinder: "A bit shy of Escort and BEL-level packaging sophistication, but definitely the best overall jamming performance of any model tested". The Blinder X-Treme was the only jammer to receive 5 stars in this review.
Blinder jammers have been the top rated laser jammer by Speed Measurement Laboratories since 2001.
In their August 2005 issue, MotorTrend rated the Blinder the "Ferrari Enzo" of laser jammers.
Blinder M20 X-Treme Laser Jammer Specifications
- Two transceivers with integrated laser detector and jammer
- All electronics are weatherproof, concealed by epoxy
- Smart new snap-lock for easy replacement of lenses
- Single cable connector for easy plug-in to cabin interface
- Transmitter type: 2 x 8 infra red special manufactured jamming diodes
- Detector type: 2 x 3 IR special manufactured photo diode with amplifier
- Microprocessor with patented stealth jamming technology
- Operating wavelength: 904 nanometers
- Physical dimensions: 103 x 50 x 18 mm
- Power Requirements: 12.2 volts
Blinder M20 X-Treme Cabin Interface
The cabin interface of the Blinder X-Treme series of laser jammers is the control center of the Blinder jammer. All components plug-in to this interface, and the interface can be mounted anywhere inside the cabin of your vehicle.
- Available ports for connection of up to 4 laser transceivers
- Output to car stereo telephone mute
- Output to LED light indicator. Green indicates power on, flashing red indicates laser alert
- Output to audio laser alert 95 dB
- Output to on/off switch